Keeping your pooch busy during the day

13:34




Many people get these high energy dogs, like border collies and farming dogs and then have major problems with things like digging, destructiveness, escaping and much more, but how are we meant to fix this issue?

My first solution would be to get your dogs something like a Kong or treat ball, which you can pick up from your local pet store. These are my personal favourite and my dog just goes bananas for them. They're really easy to use as well. All you need to is get as many dog biscuits that will fit in your Kong or treat ball and shove in as many as possible them once you leave give it to your pooch and let the fun begin. However, this many only last an hour or so depending on your dog's food drive.

If your dog doesn't have a food drive, I wouldn't suggest this for your dog as they probably won't use it and they will still be left bored.

The second solution would be to make an ice lick, what this is - you freeze your dog's favourite toys, treats, bones and chicken broth in a cake tin. This is especially good for a hot summer's day. This is especially good for a dog with more play drive because they're gonna want to get their toys out so that they can play with them and keep them busy.

Personally, I like to freeze more treat than toys because Sadie has a really high play drive. However, this solution is completely customizable to your dog's needs and likes.

Hope these 2 solutions help you and your dog beat the daytime boredom.

Love Natalee & Sadie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Instagram

My Instagram - My dog adventure is filled with updates on when I'm posting and video ideas also some up snaps of me and my pooch Sadie hanging out So go follow me on Instagram, you know you want to

Flickr Images